“In these uncertain times…”
What a time, right? The Wellworth team has been waiting, and watching, and wondering how our members are doing. We’re treading the same line so many of us are, between wanting to get back at it, and wanting act out of responsible caution.
And we’ve had time to plan. We are open and want our members and guests to be safe and feel safe, to be able to use their coworking space and amenities, and interact with their community.
Here’s what that looks like for Wellworth right now.
- We’re following the state’s guidelines, including having a preparedness plan and reduced occupant capacity. We’ll track usage to make sure that remains the case as long as these guidelines are in place.
- In accordance with the Emergency Executive order 20-81, Masks will be required in all community spaces at Wellworth and The 428 Building. That includes Building and Wellworth lobby and elevators, Conference rooms (unless alone), Open Coworking, Dedicated Desk and Cafe areas.
- The check-in iPad will be removed, and check-ins will be done manually by a Wellworth team member.
- When members and guests check in, we’ll ask if they have been recently experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, and we’ll ask anyone who is sick to please stay home.
- Visitors will be limited to the lobby area, conference rooms and outdoor patio.
- Some desks in the open coworking area will be marked “do not use,” and some chairs throughout will be removed to allow for appropriate physical distancing.
- Dedicated desk members will be able to camp out in vacant offices as needed to maintain appropriate physical distancing.
- On top of our regular nightly cleaning, we’ve added more surface cleaning throughout the day in high-touch areas. In addition, cleaning materials will be available for any member who wishes to wipe down their own work area or phone room, before and/or after use.
These are the highlights, and we’ll add and subtract as needed. We’re looking forward to seeing our members, and to providing a safe and welcoming workspace.
See you soon, and #workwell!