Política de cookies
COOKIES At certain points in your visit to our site, our server may send a “cookie” file to your computer. Your Web browser may prompt you to accept this file unless you have set your browser preferences to accept all cookies automatically. Cookies are employed primarily as a service to our customers, to extend the relevance and responsiveness of our site. We may link cookie information with any personally-identifiable information you provide us.
Other Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Our website may collect non-personally identifiable information during your visit, such as type of browser, operating system, domain name, or IP address. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the Web. Web servers — the big computers that “serve” up Web pages — automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When you visit pages on our website our servers log your IP address. We do not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information. This means that your session will be logged, but you remain anonymous to us. IP address information is used only to improve the service of our site, and is then discarded at the end of each session on our site. We also collect information through “referrers” and various environmental variables. A “referrer” is information the Web browser passes along to our web server that references the URL from which you came. “Environmental variables” include, among other things, the domain from which you access the Internet, the time you accessed our website, type of Web browser and operating system or platform used, the Internet address of the website you left to visit, the names of the pages you visit while at our website, and the Internet address of the website you then visit. We collect all of this information to allow us to detect broad demographic trends, to provide information tailored to your interests and to enhance your experience on our website. We may store “referrer” information for a limited period of time prior to deleting this information.
Profiling To help us improve our website and to ensure that we make every effort to provide you with information and offers that are of interest to you, we may merge your personally-identifiable information with click-stream data and other data we have (including cookies and offline data). We will provide notice of this, as well as an opportunity to opt-out of it, at the time and place of information collection and before data is entered on our system. We may also develop a non-identifiable profile on you based on the pages within our site that you visit.
Special Policy Regarding Information from Children Under Thirteen This website is not targeted to children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly request personally identifiable information from any child under the age of 18 without parental consent. When we do receive such information, we delete it as soon as we discover it or are notified of it and do not use it or share it with third parties.
CHOICE You have the following choices regarding the use of your information.
- You may set your browser to reject cookies and to erase cookies that have already been placed on your hard drive. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site will be limited.
- You may choose not to provide us with any contact information.
- If you would like us to manage your contact status or be removed from any of our on-line mailing lists, click here.
- If you do not want your personal or nonpersonal information merged with cookie and other information, you should not use our website.
- If you would like us to delete any personal information you have provided, please send an e-mail via our Contact Us form and write “Delete Personal Info” on the subject line.
- You may request to see personally-identifiable information that we have collected about you via the Internet to update it or to have factual inaccuracies corrected by clicking here.
SECURITY We make every effort to have reasonable security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to via our Contact Us form.